We know you’ve heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, two of the biggest shopping days of the year, but have you heard of Giving Tuesday? Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving that last year saw more than 700,000 people raise $116,000,000 in over 70 countries. You can be a part of this incredible movement and kick off the holiday giving season by donating to Huron Pines and helping us continue our efforts in Northeast Michigan. Here’s what your donation can make possible:
- $25 plants 25 trees for the Kirtland’s Warbler
- $50 supports a classroom field trip to a local natural area
- $100 supports the planting of a native greenbelt along a lake shore
- $250 supports the fight against invasive species
- $500 supports the improvement of fish habitat through dam removals and culvert replacements
Donate today and share your commitment with family and friends on Facebook and Twitter and encourage others to participate in #GivingTuesday!