Now Accepting Applications for Huron Pines AmeriCorps 2021 Half-Term Positions
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
All positions require the following:
- United States citizenship status or proof of lawful permanent resident alien status
- Valid driver’s license
- Commitment to serving 900 hours from May 12 through Oct 29, 2021
- Ability to pass a background check
How to Apply
- Read through the position descriptions below to determine which position(s) you would like to apply for.
- Fill out the Huron Pines AmeriCorps Half-Term Member Application and check all positions for which you are interested in applying.
- Submit one cover letter, resume, and Huron Pines AmeriCorps Half-Term Member Application via email to Huron Pines AmeriCorps Program Manager Amanda Vanaman, email@example.com
All applications must be submitted by 4:30pm April 16th, 2021. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
This is a 40 hour per week position serving half an AmeriCorps term, running May 12 through Oct 29, 2021.
Click on the positions below to download complete position descriptions. Please read each position description carefully for specific requirements.
- Camp Grayling, Conservation Team Member
- Department of Natural Resources, Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center, Education Programs Developer
- Grand Traverse Regional Land Conservancy, Stewardship Technician (4 Positions)
- The Little Forks Conservancy, Land Steward
- An opportunity to join others with dedication, passion and enthusiasm for the environment and for national service
- Develop real-world skills, increase your experience and have the opportunity to network with other natural resource professionals
- Receive an education award in the amount of $3,097.50
- Loan forbearance on qualified federal student loans during your term of service
- Living stipend totaling $7,560 (distributed bi-weekly) *this is taxable income
- Health care coverage
- Child care benefits (if eligible)
Reasonable accommodations: If you need to make a request for reasonable accommodation due to a disability, such as obtaining materials in a different format to fully participate in the application process, please contact Huron Pines AmeriCorps Program Manager Amanda Vanaman, firstname.lastname@example.org.